A safe place for your grief when you’re going through a significant life change or loss.
– the death of someone you’re close to (human or pet)
– a major shift in your ability to care for yourself
– loss of a career or much-loved job
– the end of an important relationship
– any change that means a change of identity or purpose
Although our losses are different, we each grieve the hole in our life when it happens. The group’s focus is on the experience of bereavement and grief – the normal human response to loss and change.
Be with people who understand your responses and concerns.
Offer and receive support.
Learn from each other’s experiences and from my years of providing grief support.
This facilitated peer support group meets nearly every week at this time. Office is centrally located for Eugene/Springfield and for Lane county.
Before your *first* group meeting, call for a short chat to make certain the group is a good fit for your situation: (541) 255-7116.