The Doggie Dash, is Saturday May 11th, from 7:30 am – 1:00 pm at Waterfront Park in downtown Portland. TriMet is helping people get to the event quickly and conveniently — along with their best friends.
There are a few rules to follow:
· Dogs are allowed on Trimet MAX trains only.
· Dogs ride free but humans over the age of six must have a valid fare to ride.
· Dogs must use the rear car of a two-car train only.
· Dogs must be under the owner’s control (leash or crate) at all times.
· Dogs must wear a muzzle or Gentle Leader-type head collar, as well as current ID tags.
· Dogs are only allowed on MAX until 2:00 p.m.
For more information about ticket prices, MAX schedules and trip planning, visit TriMet.org.
For information about taking TriMet to the Doggie Dash, visit www.oregonhumane.org/doggiedash/parking