The holidays are now in full swing, and hopefully yours are wonderful!
My family will celebrate with a new addition, 12-year-old Roxy, a Ridgeback-Boxer mix who is the sweetest creature you’ll ever meet — and you will meet her, on the cover of Spot’s special issue on Aging Pets in January.
The sweet magic of the holidays brings a heightened sense of all things comfort and joy! In this spirit, here is my wish for all of us this year ~
- Comfort for those struggling, and hope for brighter days ahead
- Happiness where there would be angst or fear
- Warmth where there would be cold
- Full tummies
- Loving hearts and hands to touch
- Family and Friends all around — no journey is whole without them
Please give this season however you can — place a gift under a giving tree, donate to a food bank or shelter, open your home to a foster for the holidays, serve up a genuine smile to passersby.
Thank you for another wonderful year of sharing the joy and journey of life with our animals.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Spot!