1. Gather presents, boxes, paper, etc. in middle of living room floor.
2. Get tape back from younger dog.
3. Remove wrapping from older dog's mouth.
4. Open box.
5. Lift younger dog out of box.
6. Remove tape from older dog's mouth.
7. Take scissors away from younger dog.
8. Put present in box.
9. Grab ribbons back from parrots.
10. Remove present from younger dog's mouth.
11. Put present back in box.
12. Take scissors from older dog and sit on them.
13. Remove younger dog from box and put on lid.
14. Take tape away from older dog.
15. Unroll paper.
16. Take both dogs OFF box.
17. Cut paper being careful not to cut younger dog's nose that is getting in the way as she "helps."
18. Let older dog tear remaining paper.
19. Take younger dog off box again.
20. Wrap paper around box.
21. Remove younger dog from box & remove wrapping paper from mouth.
22. Tell older dog to fetch the tape so he will stop stealing it.
23. Take tape older dog is holding.
24. Quickly tape one spot before taking scissors from older dog & sitting on them again.
25. Fend off younger dog trying to steal tape & tape another spot.
26. Take ribbons and bows from parrots again.
27. Go get roll of wrapping paper both dogs ran off with.
28. Take scissors from older dog who took them when you got up.
29. Give pen to older dog to hold so he stops licking your face.
30. Remove younger dog from present & hurriedly slap tape on to hold the paper on.
31. Take now shredded ribbons and bow from parrots & tape on since the sticky stuff no longer sticks.
32. Take pen from older dog, address tag & affix while younger dog tries to eat pen.
33. Grab present before both dogs open it & put it away.
34. Clean up mess both dogs made playing tug-of-war with remnants of wrapping paper.
35. Hang remaining ribbons & bows in parrots cages.
36. Put away rest of wrapping supplies & tell the dogs what good helpers they are.
**HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND TO ALL PETS A GOOD LIFE**